Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter with my silly boys

How do I get my children to all smile at the same time? By promising them a silly picture once I get a good one.


Works every time. What a bunch of goof balls.

The Easter bunny hid our baskets again this year. And this was Dallin's first year to help read the clues.
It was a wonderful, relaxing morning. We usually have church at 8:30, but since it was General Conference we were able to stay in our jammies all morning.

We were so happy Brennan could eat everything this year. He even had a boiled egg and a sip of milk without getting a rash. What a blessing.
Always posing for the camera.

Tyler attacking his bunny with a knife.

Ouch. It makes my eyes hurt just looking at him.

Sometimes I have to beg them for a normal smile. I can only take so much silliness.

Playing Conference Bingo with Easter candy.

After conference we got dressed and headed down to my parents' house for an Easter lunch and Tyler's birthday celebration before my dad left for work.

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Having boys is fun, isn't it! Happy Easter!