Friday, September 4, 2009

Gymnastics

This week our mom's group from church met at the gymnastics club, and Brennan loved it. A couple weeks ago Tyler and Dallin went to a birthday party there, and Brennan was very sad he couldn't go too. So when I told him about this, he was thrilled.
It's a good thing I didn't tell him about it too far in advance, because that whole morning he kept asking me if it was time to go yet. Then Dallin decided he didn't want to go to school that day. I mean school is great and all, but not when there's something more fun to do.

He especially loved the long trampoline and running around the mats chasing balls. And he's been working on his somersaults ever since. Kristen and I are going to put him and Eric in the 3-4 year old class. I think they're going to love it, and it'll be good for them to have something fun to do while all their big brothers are at school.

No comments: