Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Out with a bang

Brennan is into dressing up with anything he can find
These last two weeks of summer are full of birthday parties, pool parties, a bridal shower, a baby shower and a wedding. On one hand it's hard to believe summer is just about over. But on the other, much larger hand, I'm ready for school to start.

Dallin's water skills have improved immensely this summer. Two months ago he didn't even want to put his head in the water. Now he's swimming all over and doesn't want to get out, even when he has shivering blue lips.

Brennan will only get in if I hold him, but otherwise he is perfectly happy to just sit on the edge and put his feet in. And yet he loves to put on his swimming suit and go to the pool and wear goggles. You know, just in case. Unfortunately we lost his water shirt in San Diego and all the stores seem to have sold out of them; this causes sadness every time we swim because he wants to "wear water shirt!"

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your boys are so cute. They remind me of my boys so much too--and I'm sure they would all hit it off really well if we ever had an occasion to get together!

Hope you're feeling well...I forget when you were due but I know you're a few months ahead of me.