Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

It's been a fun morning of mother's day signs, cards, blueberry coffee cake and chocolates. Unfortunately the day started very early when Brennan climbed up onto Spencer's top bunk bed, fell off head-first and scraped the side of his face on the bottom bunk. He looks so bad I'm surprised he didn't scream longer.
The boys dressed up as rock stars and performed a mother's day rap song for me. Dave's been busy making me breakfast and getting the boys ready for church and preparing dinner - spiral ham, potato salad and strawberry shortcake. I love mother's day because I can just sit back and do nothing. I love a good excuse to be lazy. Last night we helped Spencer with a project for school. They wrote their own fairy tales a couple weeks ago, and then they had to make a shoe box float of their fairy tale. I always did love school projects! I especially liked Dave's idea of the popsicle draw bridge and Spencer's cute trees.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Poor Brennan! I love those rock stars; they are seriously cute.