Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family visits

My aunt Marilyn and my mom are hilarious together. I don't know what's so funny half the time, but they sure crack each other up. We always know when mom's on the phone with her sister - she'll laugh so hard she can't even talk. We're all sad to see Marilyn move away. She works at the airport and just got transferred back to Salt Lake City. But I'm sure her family is happy to have her closer.
They all came to help her move. We had a big BBQ at Kristen's house. I was recruited to take some family pictures.

Here's Marilyn and Marty with their kids: Chad, Teri, Vance and Valerie.
And here are my parents. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Jen said...

What cute pictures! It is too bad that Marilyn is moving back to Salt Lake, but happy for her family I guess.