Sunday, December 6, 2015

Levi's 6!

Levi turned 6 in October. He is such a fun, happy kid. I LOVE this age!! 

I made him monster cupcakes for school. These always turn out so colorful and fun.

I got to his classroom a few minutes early and watched him play during activity time. It was fun to see how confident, out-going, and happy he was there! He has really adjusted well to Kindergarten this year.

He has lots of good friends in his class, and he says "bye" to everyone after school every day. 

He has Mrs. Berry this year. Four of my five boys have had her, and she is wonderful.

These two are such good friends!! She misses him when he is at school all day, and she always gives him a big hug before he leaves. 

He opened presents after everyone got home from school/work. He got lots of crafts (he is constantly drawing pictures and writing stories!), chess/checkers, and a race track.

The track is 25' long! So naturally, they put it out of our 2nd story window.

All the boys played with this for a week straight. They raced every Hot Wheel car we own (apparently we own a ton!) to find our very fastest car. 

We had the family over for presents and cake a few days later. 

My nephew Christopher chose this tool set for him, and he LOVES it. Whenever someone needs a tool, he runs and gets it. He loves being able to help Dave with projects. 


Everyone decorated their own cupcakes for dessert, so that was super easy.

Levi is such a character. He cracks us up all the time! Some funny things he has said recently are:
"I'm going to be really ugly when I'm an old man," and "I'm going to be a great catch when I grow up." He still has a bit of a speech impediment, which we absolutely adore. I know he'll need to grow out of it at some point, but it's just so cute. He has started playing the piano (so that he can play video games - it's a family rule), and he loves Minecraft. He is so good at wii games that sometimes he even beats his older brothers . He is starting to read and write. He loves learning! As I mentioned earlier, he plays great with Chloe. Every morning, when Dave asks Chloe what she's going to do that, she says, "Play with Levi." He enjoys building forts, riding bikes, playing blanket monster, swinging,  climbing trees, swimming, and playing Chess. I'm so glad Levi is in our family!

No comments: