Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fall colors

We finally got some cooler weather towards the end of October, which makes me happy. I get so tired of hot weather. And it's always a really big deal around here when it rains! Everyone goes outside and runs around and jumps in puddles. After this drought, we'll never look at rain the same way again.



One afternoon I glanced out the kitchen window and saw Levi and Chloe playing on the swingset. They looked so sweet I had to go take pictures.




My parents asked me to take their pictures. I was really happy with how they turned out.

 My boys were helping by telling them funny jokes. 

This is the one they chose for their Christmas cards. The sun was shining right in their face, so Spencer and Dallin held up a big piece of plywood to block it. 

My parents are gorgeous! 


I took the rest of these pictures after church one day. I was trying out my new camera remote (which you can see in my hand), that I bought to take family pictures for our Christmas cards. 

Nice smolder, Spencer.


Dallin's holding the remote in this one.

Pretty fall colors! The trees are mostly all bare now.



Love that scrunched up nose!

So pretty! I especially love the lighting in this one.

No comments: