Sunday, July 21, 2013

Father's Day, Piñatas

We got together for Father's day, when Emily's family was still here. We each made our hubbies' favorite dessert: I made apple crisp, Kristen made oatmeal cake, and Emily made pecan pie.


 Then we broke out the piñatas we never got around to doing at the reunion.

 I love these three goofballs. They crack each other up!

                                                                                                  


 

The older kids were blindfolded, which isn't nearly as good for pictures.






Then I took some pictures of Christopher's friend, Valerie. Isn't she cute?


3 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

You are getting so good at taking pictures, Hilary! I love these!

Hilary said...

Thanks Megan!

Boo said...

Cutest picture ever of Chloe! Everyone looks so happy. I wish the reunion lasted longer and we joined you for Father's day.