Sunday, July 7, 2013

Family Pictures



I just got the family pictures from the reunion, and I think they turned out GREAT! The lighting, the setting, the colors, and of course all the people I love so much.

 Spencer, 13

Tyler, 11

 Dallin, 8 (almost 9)

Brennan, 6                                                          Levi, 3

Chloe, 16 months
 
It took us the longest time to get Chloe to smile. She was way too interested in playing with the grass. Then the photographer played music on her phone, and Chloe started to dance and smile. She's good!

 My sweetheart

 My siblings (8 out of the 9 kids)

Plus spouses
 
My parents
 
With all 35 grandkids
 
The whole group! Family pictures are always a little crazy, but SO worth it. I love my family!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Now there's a crew! She did such a great job. She really knew what she was talking about with that lighting.