Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm behind.

I'm totally behind on blogs, but I have 3 very good reasons:

1. Christmas - it was wonderful, and I'll blog about it soon.

2. Hospitalization - Chloe had RSV again, but she is now healthy and happy.

3. iPad mini - Dave gave it to me for our anniversary/Christmas, and I have spent very little time on the computer ever since. I prefer playing Words with Friends and texting Dave at work and looking up new recipes and planning meals and writing To Do lists. At least Chloe got sick after I got the iPad, because it kept me entertained in the hospital and while doing endless breathing treatments.

Today's To Do list includes blogging, so here I am. See how effective a good To Do list is?


1 comment:

Missa said...

Yay Hilary, we missed you. And we're glad Chloe is feeling better.