Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The Christmas season is in full swing around here. We decorated our tree a couple weeks ago on a Saturday morning.

Spencer is sporting his old "Ho Ho" hat. He got it when he was 18 months old, and he was quite attached to it. It was like his security blanket, and he wore it for about 6 months straight. We still laugh about his "Ho Ho!"

It's so fun to see Levi enjoy everything this year like it's all new, because of course he doesn't remember last year. He keeps asking why we're doing everything.




The holidays can be exhausting!

It was Dallin's turn to put the star on the tree this year. 

We always have to look back at old blogs to know whose turn it is. 

I thought for sure that the tree would be an issue for Chloe this year (since my other kids were all very mobile at this age), but so far she barely notices it. She certainly doesn't try to pull ornaments off, so that's nice.


I liked this picture so much when I took it that I immediately printed it out and framed it. I had a Christmas frame that had been empty for several years, and now it has this adorable picture in it.

While Dave was setting up the tree and I was busy sorting garland and lights, Spencer set up ALL our nativity sets on the piano and all our other decorations on the bookcase. I was very impressed - he did it just how I usually do it. I love having big kids.

4 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Looks great! Did you print the picture on a photo printer or just with your color printer?

Boo said...

That window really gives you great lighting for pictures. I can't believe Spencer still has his ho-ho hat and that it fits!

Hilary said...

I just used our regular printer, and it looks pretty good. I'm amazed about the ho ho hat too!

Hilary said...

I just used our regular printer, and it looks pretty good. I'm amazed about the ho ho hat too!