Friday, November 30, 2012

9 months


Chloe is 9 months old! I've had a heck of a time with this blog because I ran out of storage space for my pictures on Picasa (apparently that's where blogger stores them), and I actually broke down and bought more. I kept deleting old pictures from my blog, but it never made enough difference. Anyway, I just had to post these pictures. They make me so happy.


Chloe has finally figured out that she likes food. I need to find where I put my baby food grinder. It's around here somewhere.

Eating daddy's beef stew - yum!

I love this face she makes!




 Look how much hair she's getting! It doesn't all stick straight up anymore, so that's nice.

She's getting better at just sitting on the floor and playing with toys. She even likes it more than her swing. Now we need to try hard to keep the floor picked up. Not an easy task.



We keep remembering that we have old toys in the basement that she can play with. She likes this one!

I've decided this is one of my new favorite colors. It looks especially cute on Chloe.

7 comments:

Laura Hennessee said...

She is a doll!

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness! When in the world did NINE MONTHS pass?? She is so stinking cute!

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

She makes your heart crinkle with love.

Mrs Abbott said...

LOVE! She is so cute! I like that color of blue also!

Boo said...

I'm so glad you posted these pics! I couldn't stop smiling; Chloe's happiness is infectious :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy and so Anderson! It's fun to see a sweet little girl version of you guys. Emily

Anne said...

OMG I LOVE HER!