Monday, November 5, 2012

8+ Months

Chloe turned 8 months old a couple of weeks ago, but Halloween got me behind on her update blog. I didn't have as many pictures of her this month either. But not to worry...there are some super cute ones here.


People are always asking me if she acts different than my boys. She's just a baby, so it's hard to tell for sure. But the one thing I've noticed is that she is much less active. She'll just sit in one place and play with toys. We used to wonder what the point of baby toys was because our babies weren't very interested in them. Plus my boys were never content to just sit at this age. They'd be into everything. Chloe can roll, but she rarely chooses to do it. And when I put her on a blanket, she actually stays on it. 


Chloe caught the icky cold that went around the family a couple weeks ago. It made her crankier than normal. We wondered a few times if she was teething because she would just scream in the evenings. But still no teeth, so it must have been the cold. 


She still isn't too interested in solid food. She'll eat a little bit of rice cereal or veggies at dinnertime, but mostly she finger-paints with them on her tray. At least it keeps her entertained while we're eating.

She looks so grown-up in this wagon at the pumpkin patch!

She just makes everyone happy. She sits and watches and laughs at everything her big brothers do, and you can't help but take that personally. 


I love this cute dress from my sister Emily. I especially like the hot pink accents! 


Chloe didn't get the memo about daylight savings time ending, and she was up at 5:30. At least we had plenty of time to get ready for church, and we even had time for pictures. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Adilyn did the same thing about the time change. She woke up at 6. I really wonder if the person who came up with daylight savings had babies in mind at all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all these cute pictures of Chloe! We've enjoyed seeing them all through the months, and it's nice to have a computer available again so I can comment and tell you that. My kids really want to see her in person before she's all grown up, but she's growing up so fast! Emily

Hilary said...

Emily, I wish we could go see you, but Dave has used up all of his vacation days - a lot happened this year. Plus Chloe does not like to travel. Any chance you guys can come out here?

Boo said...

That last picture of Chloe is my favorite. She is such a doll, and so photogenic.