Friday, May 20, 2011

Zoo trips

We went on a field trip to the zoo with Brennan's preschool. It's a very small zoo, but it's just the right size for this age. Afterwards we had a picnic lunch and played at the park.



Levi is really into animals these days. He likes to make roaring noises for all of them. He was especially excited about seeing the meercats.



He also loved the birds. I didn't actually get any pictures of the animals this time. Just us looking at the animals.


Then a week later we went to the same zoo for Dallin's class field trip. Levi was obsessed with the water fountain. We spent a lot of time here.

My camera was on the wrong ISO setting, so these pictures are pretty grainy. I didn't know it until I downloaded my pictures. Oh well, I'm learning.



Here's one of Dallin's best friends, Ronan. There were so many parents there that we each only had 2-3 kids in our group. I just had the 2 of them. I've never seen a class with so many involved parents.

No comments: