Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mormon Helping Hands


Last month we participated with a big service project our church does every year, called Mormon Helping Hands. There's an article about it in the Paso Robles Press with a picture of Dave and Dallin and my friend Nancy. I had fun chatting with her the whole time.




This year we went to Centennial Park to pick up trash and pull weeds along the walking path.


Levi learned the word trash while we were there. He was so good, just hanging out on Dave's back and saying "trash" the whole time.


Here's Spencer and Dallin with Nancy's daughter Kaitlyn.




And Tyler with her daughter Madelyn. This picture cracks me up. Tyler's just standing there with his hair sticking up, and Maddie's posing all cute.




The boys worked pretty hard, but there were so many distractions, like the huge caterpillar they're looking at here.


As Brennan saw me working on this blog, he said, "Remember the dog poop mom? That was nasty. Let's go back and see it again."

1 comment:

Kaitlin Welty said...

Hillary I love your blog! I seriously laughed out loud when I read what Brennan said about the poop! Your boys are so stinkin cute, they're basically one of my favorite parts of singing time!