Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random updates

Tyler loves to whistle. Recently he said, "Whenever I whistle I am a Child of God I feel happier. Like when I fail a math test." But last week he got a 100% on his 6X test with loads of time to spare. Go Tyler!
Brennan (as I was putting his shoes on): "Mom, this is my right foot. And this is my right hand. And this is my left foot. And this is my left hand."

Me: "Good job, Brennan! Where did you learn that?"

Brennan: "From playing Twister, 'member?"

Me: "Wow, Brennan. Some grown-ups don't even know that."

Brennan: "What, they don't have Twister?"


A few days ago I got a call from a grumpy lady at the police department telling me someone at my residence had been calling 9-1-1. I apologized profusely and told them I'd take the phone away from my baby. Oops! I guess I can't give Levi the phone to play with while I change his diaper anymore.

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

So cute! Levi is growing up so fast!