Friday, March 11, 2011

Bath Pics

Levi loves baths, and I love bath pictures. I had a fun little photo shoot with him this week.


Often when I try converting pictures to black and white they look muddy and grainy. But this one was so clear, and his skin looks so smooth and soft.
Playing peek-a-boo.


His favorite song is The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Here's "out comes the sun."


He looked so cute in Dallin's monster towel. I love the bright blue color. But I had to take the picture quick because he didn't stay in it for long.

When I first got my camera out he would not smile. So I put a little rubber ducky on my head, and that got his attention. When it fell off, he laughed hysterically. That's how I got all the smiling pictures. After he got out, he put the rubber ducky on his head and let it fall off.


They always like to play on my bed after their bath.


No comments: