Saturday, December 25, 2010

K is for King!

I taught preschool a couple weeks ago. The timing wasn't great because it was my last week to get things done before the big kids were off for Christmas. But we had so much fun that I was glad I got to do the Christmas week. We made & wrapped ornaments with their pictures on them, dressed up and acted out the Christmas story, and had a gift exchange.


I borrowed all these awesome costumes from my friend, Cheyenne. I seriously need to start building up a similar collection. They all loved dressing up.

Then they all wanted to take turns holding baby Jesus.







It was so cute to see how excited they were about the gifts they brought, watching with eager anticipation as they were opened. That was almost more fun for them than getting their own present.




Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: