Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun Run - Brrr!

Last Wednesday was the annual Panda Fun Run, and it was freezing. But at least they were running around to stay warm.
The younger grades ran first, and it was so cold I had to go home early and put on more layers. Then I came back to watch the older boys.


My friend took this picture of me with Brennan and Levi. I bundled them up in coats and blankets, so they did fine. Plus it warmed up a tad for the older group of runners.




I accidently switched it to this interesting color setting. You can see Spencer and his cousin Jacob in the middle.

Here's Tyler speeding past some walkers.


And Jacob giving me a what-are-you-doing-Hilary?-look.

Afterwards they got hot chocolate and cookies.


I'm so glad they do this every year. It's my favorite fundraiser (100% of the money raised goes to the school), and the boys love it.

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Awesome! It is freezing here too! Just started on Thanksgiving day!

Missa said...

It's been below freezing for the high temps all week. I'm looking forward to this weekend when it's supposed to break into the thirties. It should be balmy. :) I love fun runs. Looks like the kids had fun.