Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little guy, Levi

Look who's almost 1! It's so hard to believe, but our little October baby is 11 months old.


Levi loves his baths. He splashes and crawls around and stands up and plops back down onto his bum, laughing hysterically.

When I mentioned to Tyler that I took cute pictures of Levi in the bath, he said, "I hope you didn't get a picture of his private area. You could go to jail for that!" I assured him I was very careful not to.

Levi has changed so much in just the past couple of weeks. He waves 'Hi!" and "bye," crawls on all fours, weaned himself from nursing, eats table foods, drinks from a straw, walks along furniture, stands alone for approximately 2 seconds, and pulls books off shelves and food out of the pantry and pots out of the cupboard and dishes out of the dishwasher. In fact he makes a b-line for the dishwasher whenever he sees it open.

He laughs and makes everyone happy. He wrestles and rolls around on the floor with the big boys. He thinks he's just as big as they are. He screams when we don't feed him fast enough and gets all excited when I make the sign for "more," meaning, "do you want more food?" Then he throws food off his tray when he's done.

I love to go places with Levi when Brennan's in preschool. He's such a good little shopper, and he gets lots of attention wherever we go. He's just so stinkin' cute.