Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brennan and Eric


The sad thing about last week was that Brennan couldn't go to school. Every day when the boys left he cried and cried and insisted that he is big enough to go to school. So I tried to plan fun things to distract him from the injustice. One day we invited Eric to go to the children's museum with us, and that was lots of fun. And since school was back in session, we practically had the place to ourself. Luckily for everyone, Eric and Brennan started preschool today!! They were so excited. It's a co-op, so each of us 5 moms will take turns teaching 1 week in our own home (Tuesday and Thursday), and then we'll get 4 weeks off. After I dropped them off, Levi and I went shopping at Target. Now I am enjoying a lovely quiet house while Levi naps. Aaaahhhh!

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

I wish there was a button on here like facebook where I could push Like! I like this post! Such cute boys! :)