Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fathers and Sons

The fathers and sons campout was a couple weekends ago. As you know I always look forward to this event. They went to the lake this year, and Dave said the kids were in and out of the water the whole time - swimming, kayaking and going out on the boat. They didn't come home quite as dirty this year b/c they washed off in the water. And no poison oak, so that was good.
Unfortunately Brennan came home early with tummy problems. He had been sick during the week and we'd really hoped he was better. My dad was planning on coming home Friday night anyway, so he just dropped him off around 10:00. Dave will have to take the boys camping another time to make it up to Brennan. And me.
But the other boys had a fabulous time.Levi and I had a quiet evening together. I was hoping to go out shopping, but he fell asleep really early.

So I tried to go shopping Saturday morning, but I had 2 kids with me. Then Brennan felt sick again while we were out and we had to come home. Like I said, they'll have to go camping again, like as soon as we get Brennan's tummy issues figured out.

No comments: