Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas morning

Merry Christmas everyone! I finally got around to organizing our pictures. Here are my favorites:

Castle and knights for Tyler.

Dallin asked Santa for a cookbook. That was an easy one.

More dress-ups for Brennan. These early morning pictures are hard because it's so dark. But this picture has an old-fashioned quality to it that I kinda like.

Now he has cowboy and Indian dress-ups - he got this one for his birthday.

The main thing Spencer wanted was a Nerf gun.



We like to dress up around here.
I've always loved keyboards, so when Dallin asked for one I was excited to get it for him.

Caps guns! Yes, they're loud, but the boys all love them. And I love the smell.

I can never have too many cookbooks.
Dave was so happy his mom was able to find a game he played as a kid. They don't make it anymore, but she found one online.

Levi slept through most of the morning, but he did wake up enough to enjoy this gift.

I love my new skillet! It's huge, and I can cook 12 pancakes or 9 pieces of french toast at once. It sure came in handy this week as we hosted my sister's family of 7.

The big gift for the kids this year was the Wii (or was it for Dave?!). We got Mario Cart and Super Mario Brothers, and I especially like watching Dallin play his cooking game.
Dave's big gift of the year. He had no idea he was getting it, which is amazing since Brennan was with me when I picked it up from REI a couple weeks ago. He's not known for keeping secrets. It was rainy and cold last weekend, so we haven't had a chance to take it out. Hopefully we can go Friday.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, those look like some awesome-fun presents!