Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kindergarten Feast

I volunteered in Dallin's class yesterday for their Thanksgiving activities. First they broke up into groups; I did the Indian beed necklace station. Here's Dallin with his friend Preston. His awesome mom (my good friend Monica) picks Dallin up for school every morning. Thank-you!
Then they put on their pilgrim/Indian costumes and had a Thanksgiving feast (chicken legs, cornbread muffins and pumpkin pudding). I had such a fun time there. Whenever Dallin saw me he'd smile and wave, and he kept giving me hugs and kisses. I enjoyed watching him interact with his friends and getting to know all the kids in his class he talks about so much. I don't volunteer in his classroom like I did with Spencer and Tyler, so I'm glad I can do these special events instead.

No comments: