Monday, July 13, 2015

First day of summer!

The last day of school was a half day, and it was hot! We needed to get wet, so we decided to set up the slip-n-slide in the backyard. I had all kinds of hose and faucet issues, and I got so frustrated and hot that I left to sign us up for a membership at a local pool and tennis club (something I had been thinking about doing for awhile). While I was gone, the kids borrowed a hose from their cousins and found a working faucet. 

 It's fun to take slip-n-slide pics, but you gotta protect your camera from the huge splash at the end!


This is such fun, cheap entertainment!





Chloe wasn't too interested in the slip-n-slide, but she loved the patio puddles.

When the ground was nice and swampy, we moved the slip-n-slide to a different section of the yard. Hey, that's one way to water our poor dry grass!

 I love slip-n-slide pictures! The water droplets and squinty eyes are the best!

No comments: