Friday, June 12, 2015

Backyard fun

Here are more pictures from my new lens, which I'm still getting used to it. I like that it has a wider view (i.e. not as zoomed in) but still has a nicely blurred background. I took these right before I weed-whacked the long dead grass around the swing set.

We're still into dress-ups around here. Luke gave us a bunch of his dress-ups awhile ago, and Chloe especially likes the lion costume. My good friend Nancy (who is moving away, so sad!), gave us tons of their old costumes and dress-ups. She said she couldn't think of another family that would enjoy them as much as we would.

As you can see, we're in the process of growing out Chloe's bangs. Remember when she cut her hair last summer? People assured me it would grow out. Yes, it did, but it took 9 months! Now it's finally long enough to put up in a partial pony tail, so we can see her eyes. Yay!  

This is totally unrelated, but Brennan wins the longest-lasting-shoes award! We bought new shoes for everyone at the beginning of the school year, and they were all full of holes about halfway through the year. Brennan is still wearing the same DC shoes from August, and he does not go easy on them. Wow!!

No comments: