Sunday, May 24, 2015

Prom pics

My sister's boys went to prom this year, and she asked me to take pictures. They ate dinner in her backyard. Doesn't it look cute?

Braden took a girl named Cameryn. She's so sweet - I've never seen her not smiling! 

 We took pictures before dinner, and the lighting was perfect. 

So beautiful! Some of the parents wanted to do it in front of a "prettier" background, but it was in direct sun - no good. Lighting is everything!

Alec took Kai Lani. She made me some super yummy cheesecake-filled strawberries as a thank you for taking the pictures. Everyone loved the pics, which made me happy!




Their good friend Brady took Amanda. 

Her dress was so incredibly elegant, modest and beautiful!


Several of the parents were there taking pictures too. Her mom Tiffanie is a friend of mine. 

Their other good friend Austin took Annie. I love the color of her dress! 

These two managed to put on their corsages the fastest of all the couples. 

Austin's mom is my friend Nancy. Their family is moving next month :( Gonna miss them so much!!

The best part about taking prom pictures is getting to see all the beautiful couples!

Gotta do a silly face one.

Good looking boys!

                         
Gorgeous girls!      

My handsome nephews! 



1 comment:

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

Hilary, these pictures are amazing! I'll bet the kids love them. You should think about doing senior pictures.