Monday, April 28, 2014

Jump-A-Thon


This year the elementary school held a Jump-A-Thon instead of their usual Panda Fun Run for their big fundraiser. I missed Dallin's (they had theirs first, and I didn't realize it until it was too late), but my friends took these pictures for me. 


He said it was tricky because the jump ropes were too short.

I made it to Brennan's, and it was very entertaining. They had the fourth graders come help them count their jumps, and Dallin helped Brennan.

Most of the kids pretty much stayed in one place, but Brennan was running while jumping all over the blacktop. It's a good thing he was along the edge, because he needed a lot of room! Dallin was running after him, trying to count his jumps. I definitely prefer fundraisers where exercise is involved and 100% of the money raised goes to the school. The middle school had a jog-a-thon this year. I'd rather donate to those than buy something I don't need.

No comments: