Friday, May 3, 2013

Chloe

I'm not caught up with blogs yet, but I just took these pictures of Chloe this morning, and I have to post them. They are just too cute.

I bought this little flower hair wrap yesterday while shopping for a baby shower gift. I don't usually put this kind of thing in her hair anymore because she takes them off as soon as I put them on. But she actually kept it on the whole time I was taking pictures. 
 
She has several dresses that I loved so much I couldn't bring myself to put them away when she grew out of them. So I pair them with leggings and turn them into shirts. She has such little shoulders that they still fit fine. Just a cool little trick my friend Maly taught me.


I was talking to my photographer friend about how hard it is to take pictures of Chloe right now, and she suggested putting her on a chair. This worked great! She stayed in one place the whole time. She didn't try to get down until I had already taken plenty.

This one is my favorite. Close-ups are just the best. We had to run around getting Brennan ready for school after this, but it was worth it. I love impromptu photo shoots!

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

SUPER cute! Love the idea of sitting on a chair to get them to stay still!