Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preschool Graduation

We had a little preschool graduation at Kristen's house a few weeks ago. We had it in the evening so all the families could be there. First we had dinner (we all brought various dinner salads and rolls) and then we had a little program.

Emily Z. started it out like we did every time - with the Pledge of Allegience, weather of the day, days of the week and months of the year.

They wore the caps they made at Heather's house.


Then Hilary W. helped them sing a couple of songs (like If You're Happy and You Know It), and they each said what they wanted to be when they grew up. Brennan said he wanted to be a firefighter. Eric wants to be a knight.


Instead of diplomas, I handed out scrapbooks I made of their preschool year.
But I made them give them back to me because I still need to finish them. It's high up on my to-do list.
Then Heather and Kimber handed out sunflowers to each of the kids to give to their moms for teaching them all year.
Afterwards we ate cake and visited while the kids played 'till late into the night. It was such a lovely evening. We're going to miss our preschool friends.

No comments: