Monday, March 15, 2010

Underwear is funny

Brennan thinks underwear, passing gas, and bums are just hilarious. All you have to do is say "underwear" and he cracks up. While putting together the alphabet puzzle this morning I pointed out the letter "p," and he laughed and laughed. A few weeks ago I made the mistake of taking Brennan with me to the lingerie section at Kohl's to look for a bathrobe. First he found a bright, tacky, red and white negligee and said, "Mom! You have one just like that, right?" Which I don't, but how silly would I look trying to explain that to the strangers looking on. So I decided to just leave and look for a bathrobe later - without Brennan. But on the way out he kept picking up the biggest, brightest underwear he could find and saying through his laughter, "This underwear is so funny!!" I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Note to self - leave Brennan home next time I go to Kohl's. Or any store that sells underwear.
.
p.s. Brennan just came to me crying because he fell off a chair. So I read him this blog, and he seriously cracked up, through his tears and everything.

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

All three of my boys think underwear and anything like that is funny too! You just say "underwear" and they start laughing!