Friday, July 14, 2017

Fourth of July



My family all got together at Sinsheimer Park on July 3rd. After a picnic dinner, we had a huge game of Ultra Frisbee. Unfortunately the actual park was under construction, but there was still plenty of space to eat and play.


My brother Josh and his family had just moved to California, and we've loved having them here!

As the sun went down we made our way over to the ball field to watch fireworks. 



I love taking pictures of fireworks! Here are a few of my favorites.

The next night (the 4th) we all got together at Kristen and Nathan's house for sparklers (leftover from Jonathan and Carla's wedding reception). 




We were excited to spend time with my nephew Jonathan and his new wife, Carla. They were here for their wedding open house. We stayed up late hearing their story. 

 It was a fun time!

No comments: