Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sunday afternoon photo shoot

I recently had Chloe's pictures taken by a photographer friend of mine. The pictures themselves were nice - pretty setting, pretty dress, etc., but Chloe didn't have a natural smile in any of them.  She looked like she was trying hard to smile, but she was a little too nervous about the whole thing. It might have been partially my fault - I wasn't there. Kristen took her with Kate to get their pictures taken while Dave and I were at the temple. I took these pictures one Sunday after church, when Chloe was especially happy and cute. Her hair is messy and it's just in our overgrown backyard grass, but she definitely looks herself. I love how they turned out.

Love that smile! 

This one is blurry, but I like it anyway. She loves smelling flowers. 

Another cute pose on the swing set. 




The grass and roses are all dead now, so I'm glad I took these when I did.

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a doll! Her smile just lights up a room!