Saturday, January 24, 2015

Santa and Christmas outfits

Two weeks before Christmas was the church Christmas party. There was a lovely ham dinner, Christmas sing-along, primary nativity (Dallin and Brennan were 2 of the 3 kings - I forgot to take a shepherd costume for Levi, but I managed to find a dishtowel to put it on his head - he was very relieved), and of course a visit from Santa.

Levi loved Santa this year.                                   Chloe wasn't so sure!

 Our Santa is a cool California surfer. 

I took these pictures after church one day (after I ordered our Christmas cards, otherwise these would have been perfect). I love Brennan and Levi's matching red vests!

Such handsome boys!! Chloe refused to get in these pictures.  

These 3 always want to wear suits to church, and thankfully Dave has a million Christmas ties he's received as gifts from work.


Chloe loved her new red dress, even though it wasn't pink. Red is her second favorite color. In fact she usually likes to wear the 2 colors together - she reminds me so much of me! I distinctly remember my older sisters telling me to stop wearing pink with red, but I thought they were the perfect pairing.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I am dying from the cuteness! What a festive family.
Also, pink is simply red mixed with white, so they totally go well together ;)

Barbara said...

I am dying from the cuteness! What a festive family.
Also, pink is simply red mixed with white, so they totally go well together ;)