Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cousins and s'mores

My brother Josh and his family visited this week, and we were able to get together with them every day while they were here. Saturday we went down to my parents' house for a BBQ, Sunday (Father's Day) everyone came to my house for ham, Monday we went to the bay for fish & chips, and Tuesday we went to my sister's house for soup and s'mores.
When I told my kids their cousins were leaving the next day, Tyler said, "We have to take pictures of them before they leave!" So we did.

Jonah (red shirt) and Ethan (black shirt), age 6. When I see them side-by-side, I can totally tell them apart. But when I see just one of them running around, it's tricky.

Elizabeth, 7, and Tyler.

Spencer and Tyler burned all their school papers in the fire - a tradition they learned from their other cousins. The problem was that it created a lot of ash, which wanted to stick to the marshmallows.

They're sure concentrating hard on those marshmallows.
Dallin loves those action shots. By the way, he was the first one to earn his self-manager badge, and Spencer was close behind.
Asher, age 4. What a photogenic, happy little guy.

It was sure a fun evening. It was hard to say good-bye, but at least we'll see them again when we go back East next month.
They left after the soccer game Wednesday morning - go USA!

1 comment:

kristen said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time. It is funny to look at pictures of a party at our house while we were away. When we came home it is so quiet and empty.