Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Beach trips with cousins

I'm back! I've been crazy busy the past few months, plus my Photoshop program stopped working, so I haven't been able to blog. I hope I can remember what we did over the last few months.

We had so much fun hanging out with 3 of my siblings and their families after Christmas. We went to 3 different beaches in 3 days, and the first one was a short hike to some tide pools.
Dave was off work for a few days after Christmas, so he was able to join us on this outing.

We love tide pools!! 

 It must have been a nice warm day, because Chloe was only wearing a swimming suit. 


 I don't know what this was, but it was way cool.
Emily and Daniel

 It's a really fun place to play and explore, and we made sure to go there at low tide.


 What a handsome guy!



Another day we went to Hearst beach. It's different every time we go there, and this time there was a big pond in front of the beach. Sometimes it's nice to have some water for the little kids to play in without waves.

Katrina is growing up so much! And she loved playing in the water!

 The big kids stood around talking and slack lining. I love that they are such great friends.


The third day we went to Morro Bay to go sailing. Only a few people can sail at a time, so we took turns.



 This is not a sandy beach, so as the tide went out it left a lot of mud. This was great fun.

Not everyone was interested in playing in the mud. Here's my stylish niece Sophie, 13 going on 26!

 We also took our kayaks for people to paddle around the bay in.

 There was a grueling game of Kubb. That's Dallin's game face there.


 What a great group! We love cousins!!



 Sailing pictures at sunset are the best!!

No comments: