Monday, September 3, 2012

Six Months!

Chloe is 6 months old! These monthly updates sure do sneak up on me, and I can't believe her first year is already halfway over :( 

Dallin took these first few pictures. She was on my tummy, sucking on her toes (she has a lot in common with her cousin Brian), but as soon as he took out the camera, she stopped sucking and just stared at him. She looks so much like baby Brennan in this picture.

This is my favorite one.


I bought some tiny hair clips, and they actually stay in her hair. She still doesn't like to roll over, but she's starting to sit up on her own.

 The boys love, love, love to play with Chloe. They surround her with toys and call it a Chloe party.

Chloe also likes to suck on her tongue and lips. Dallin was surprised she wasn't afraid of the scary shark. She's so brave!

We especially like to dress her up for church. Spencer took these pictures a couple weeks ago. She's wearing another coordinating hair clip - this time a purple butterfly. She's also wearing her gold Cleopatra sandals. Yum! One day as we were getting ready for church, Dallin said, "She's so cute, I almost can't look."

She's so flexible! Sometimes she gets both feet in her mouth at once.

Spencer loves this age because she likes to play with toys. It's fun to watch her having such a grand time chewing and rattling. He took these pictures too.


Now that the boys are back in school, it's just these two at home. I especially like it when I can coordinate their naps and have a couple hours of quiet in the afternoon. But it also means that I lose my live-in babysitter (Spencer) and have to take them shopping with me. 

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

She is so cute! She will be a heartbreaker for sure!